- Regular City Council meeting has been re-scheduled for July 21, 2016 T 6:00 P.M.
- Pay Solid Waste Bills Online CLICK HERE
- Renew Business Licenses Online: CLICK HERE.
- Zoning Map Available Here - View the map or download a copy to your computer.
- City Council Meeting 1st & 3rd Tuesday @ 6:00 pm-Winfield City Hall (Except Holidays)
- Traffic Court 1st & 3rd Monday@ 3:00 pm-Winfield City Hall (Except Holidays)
Winfield AL - Official Website
City To Participate in the Annual "Sales Tax Holiday"
The City of Winfield will participate in the 2016 Sales Tax Holiday as authorized by an act of the Alabama State Legislature. Certain covered items will be exempt from municipal sales and use tax during the weekend of August 5 through August 7. During this period of time, when many residents will be shopping for back to school items, merchants will not be required to collect sales tax for the covered items. This is a great savings opportunity for the citizens of Winfield. Get out and shop your local merchants and take advantage of the 2016 Sales Tax Holiday!
Agenda - July 5, 2016
Winfield City Council
July 5, 2016
- Approval of Minutes June 21st 2016
- Approve the 2016 Street Resurfacing
- Hwy 43 & 118 Traffic Signal Replacement
- Amendment to City Garbage Ordinance regarding non-payment of fees
- Surplus Equipment Performance Fibers Property
- New Hire Police Patrol Officer
- Approval of Accounts Payable
City Offers Online Payments for Solid Waste Bills
Several residents have asked that the City of Winfield provide the convenience of online payments for solid waste fees and we have listened to your requests! Beginning immediately, monthly garbage collection fees (Solid Waste) can be paid online using a credit or debit card. Look in the right side column of this web page and click the blue button to pay your garbage bill online. Save a trip to town, don't worry about a stamp and just click and pay conveniently from your city website. Please note that any online payment made after 5:30 p.m. on Friday will be credited to your account on the following Monday (or next business day if Monday is a holiday).
You may also have your solid waste bill set up on a monthly bank draft. Look again to the right side column and download the form for a bank draft. Fill out the form and drop it at City Hall and we'll draft your solid waste fees automatically each month!
Page 1 of 7
City Council Agendas
Click here to see City Council agendas.
Continuing a Tradition of Excellence
Winfield City Schools
You may renew your business license online by credit or debit card.
Door-To-Door Solicitor Ordinance & Permit Application
Bank Draft for Garbage Fees
The City of Winfield offers automatic bank draft service for payment of garbage collection fees. To sign up for this service, download the Debit Authorization Form below, fill it out and return to City Hall. Your garbage collection fees will be automatically drafted from your bank account each month.
Winfield is open for business!
Thinking about relocating your business or industry?
Comments or questions about this website - Email Webmaster