- Mule Day Flea Market and Food Vendor forms are available for download. See links in left-hand column. Additional forms will be added as they are available.
- City Council Meeting 1st & 3rd Tuesday @ 6pm-Winfield City Hall (Except Holidays)
- Traffic Court 1st & 3rd Monday@ 3pm-Winfield City Hall (Except Holidays)
- Annual Memorial Service for the Winfield City Cemetery will be the fourth Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 2 p.m. Any family members or lot owners that would like to contribute to the perpetual care fund, can send donations to the City Cemetery Fund care of Citizens Bank P.O. Box 550 Winfield, Al 35594.
- City Hall will be closed May 27, 2013 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Holiday garbage schedule for Memorial Day-May 27, 2013. Monday, May 27 garbage will be collected on Tuesday, May 28
Winfield AL - Official Website
Rail Service Available for Winfield Area Industry
Glen Allen Rail Provides Industrial Rail Access for Area Industry
*Click small images for a larger view*
Glen Allen Rail provides main line access to Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway for loading and unloading of bulk materials for area industry. Located less than 10 miles from Exit 30 on Corridor X (future US Interstate 22), Glen Allen Rail can handle all types of bulk materials loading and unloading.
The Glen Allen facility has a 30-car rail siding with daily switching for loading and unloading your cargo. Coal can be processed and loaded at 500 tons/hour and stone can be loaded at 750 tons/hour. Glen Allen Rail can also unload petroleum coke and anthracite. Cross docking service is also provided for loading and unloading box cars.
The company also operates a main line service to Norfolk Southern Railway in Decatur, Alabama for handling bulk liquids and pneumatic solids.
Glen Allen Rail is owned and operated by Jerry and Cullen Wood. You can call them at 205-487-4153.
Winfield Welcomes the Hampton Inn
The City of Winfield is proud to welcome the new Hampton Inn which has recently opened adjacent to Corridor X (Future I-22). The modern, 63-room hotel is now open to serve those traveling through our area and local residents and businesses as well. Citizens recently showed their appreciation by nearly "selling out" the hotel when many folks from around the area booked rooms and spent the night at the new facility. People from all around the area enjoyed food and entertainment as they visited with each other and the staff at the hotel. Mayor Wayne Silas addressed the crowd along with others in attendance. "We decided to have a party and show the folks at the Hampton how much we appreciate the hotel locating in our community," the Mayor said.
Page 2 of 2
Continuing a Tradition of Excellence
Winfield City Schools
2013 Mule Day Forms
The following forms are available for download for Mule Day 2013. Additional forms will be added as they become available.
Note: These two forms are for Food Vendors and Flea Market Vendors ONLY. Arts & Crafts forms will be added as soon as they are available.
Don't be stubborn!
Go ahead and make plans to be at Mule Day in Winfield!
69°F, Windchill: 69°F
Wind: 6 mph S
Visibility: 0 mi
pressure: 30.03 in steady
Sunrise: 5:44 am
Sunset: 7:47 pm
Hi: 87°F, Low: 64°F
Hi: 89°F, Low: 64°F
City Council Agendas
Click here to see City Council agendas.
Winfield is open for business!
Thinking about relocating your business or industry?
Comments or questions about this website - Email Webmaster